Harry Jxye talks about relationship breakups in "Party Alone"

Harry Jxye Party Alone
Harry Jxye

Harry Jxye is a up and coming Pop Rock Artist emerging from the dark depths of South West England. 24 years old with a vision to share, he brings relatable lyrics, catchy vocals, with an explosive delivery. Like a modern day author, the stories told are crafted through personal experiences, up hill struggles and united with a movement and message for all.

Harry Jxyes high energy live performances infused with engagement from the fans feels like your own personal live show. From being on local radio shows including BBC Introducing, to featured in music blogs. From parties to live shows, this is just the beginning. Infused with a complex mix of experiences, talent and out right fierce determination he hopes to claim his stance in the music industry and create an influence for the better. Harry Jxye on a mission with a vision, and this has only just begun.

He likes to say "If we don’t fit in, we are just in the wrong crowd" and it's exactly what his vibe inspires: talking openly about his struggles to find people to relate with and create his space and community in the music environment. His music journey is just at the beginning. 2022 was a particular prolific year for the artist. After releasing his first singles "Unreal" and "Fake Friends", an emotive high energy song about the life of the artist, his lates project of the year was "Party Alone".

Harry's latest single "Party Alone" is an emotionally driven song from the life of the artist referencing problems within relationships and recent break ups.  It references  the late Juicewrld throughout, taking pop rock and infusing this with trap elements. This song has a very catchy but relatable lyrics for anyone who has or has previously had issues in the past with a relationship. 

"Party Alone"

This is my darkest fairytale, The one I thought I would never have to tell

Tried to smile, but it’s so hard now, Another day another heartbreak

My mind it aches for mistakes , Tonight when I got to sleep, 

Il wake up to face another day , And I know what your kinda thinking 

while you’re in my bedroom and your drinking, Well guess what I’m out of patience

Stream my song in a sad boy playlist , I wake up, I get drunk to find love

I get out I fucked up so fuck love , I’m not sure I can do this anymore

Juice was right yeah , shoulda partied alone, alone in my room yeah

With no one to call and no one blowing up my phone 

Juice was right yeah, cause she lied to me

Was my girl now a Snapchat memory 

Now she sits in her room, so sad and lonely 

Always here, never sober, it is not alright

Cause it fucks my head up inside, Feel like I’m losing my mind 

Like walking down a endless hallway with no lights 

I am the king of the unseen, You are the one that haunts my dreams

I am the one that cannot breathe, You are the girl that messed with me 

Harry Jxye Party Alone
Harry Jxye

Instagram: @harryjxye

Links: Harry Jxye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A cozy place where like-minded souls connect: welcome to The North Café!

News: Vintz Desert releases his new EP "The Blue Journal"

Thompson Newkirk encourages us to move on in his new single "Pass Mistakes"

Going out the comfort zone with Mariano Mallia's new single "The Search For More"

Going deep into the creative process behind "City and Sand", the new album by Tony Venuto