News: Ian Bamberger releases "The River" and reminds us to live the moment

Ian Bamberger - The River

Hailing from New York City, NY, Ian Bamberger is a Singer/Songwriter with a penchant for writing infectious tunes and relatable narratives. Inspired by internationally acclaimed artists like Allman Brothers, Sublime, Van Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and James Brown, Bamberger’s music journey began at the tender age of 12 where he started playing guitar and writing music. Being an avid storyteller, Bamberger is greatly influenced by real life, drawing inspiration for his music from personal experiences, allowing him to invoke strong emotions in people. Apart from invoking emotions, Ian Bamberger also seems to have a unique innate competency to ingeniously present music in multiple styles, all while maintaining a consistent brand, one of the factors that make this artist one to keep an eye out for. With big dreams and plenty of energy to spare, Ian Bamberger seeks to positively influence society with his music.

On January 14th, he released his latest single "The River". I personally love the passion with which Ian sings and plays guitar in a pretty unique way, creating harmonies and riffs that will push you to move and dance and cheer your heart up. This single really showcases these qualities and his talent in writing songs that are able to put a light in the darkest of the days!

About this song, Ian Bamberger says: "I wrote "The River" to capture a moment and feeling that permeated throughout my life during the pandemic. The past few years have enabled me to dig further into my songwriting and musicianship. As a result, my upcoming album, Headaches & Heartaches came to life. For me, "The River" acts as a musical reminder to stay present and not get distracted with life’s hyper desensitized digital drama. Hopefully it will give listeners the same reprieve! The instrumental work on the track contains energetic guitar harmonies reminiscent of my biggest influences i.e Duane Allman and Jerry Garcia! "The River" is the second single off of my upcoming album Headaches & Headaches. Headaches & Heartaches was recorded at Lakehouse Studios in Asbury Park NJ and engineered by Nick Semanchik. On drums is Dr. Bill Grillo and Brian Gearty on bass. Thank you to my beautiful wife Katherine Geithman for singing backing vocals on the whole album!"

"The River"

I spent the day (the day the day)
looking out my window again
Watching the tide (the tide the tide) run by the riverside
Oh I want to be like the River, it flows
Gentle and smooth
and nobody knows
The River like I do
That’s why it’s home
I think I found (I found I found)
The perfect place to lay my head
and think about(about about) all the things you said
Oh I want to be like the River, it flows
Gentle and smooth
and nobody knows
The River like I do
That’s why it’s home
Oh I want to be like the River, it flows
Gentle and smooth
and nobody knows
The River like I do
Oh the river like I do
That’s why it’s home
That’s why it’s home
That’s why it’s…. 


Here you can listen to the Instagram live conversation I had with Ian back in June! We had a great time and it was su fun to chat with him and listening him creating improvised riffs!!

Instagram: @ian_bamberger_music

Spotify: Ian Bamberger

LinkTree: Ian Bamberger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A cozy place where like-minded souls connect: welcome to The North Café!

How can music help and inspire a writer, producer and Disney editor? A conversation with David Acuff

News: Vintz Desert releases his new EP "The Blue Journal"

German-based artist M. Byrd releases ethereal new single "Only a Feeling"

Going out the comfort zone with Mariano Mallia's new single "The Search For More"