News: Alpha Circle releases "1995"

Alpha Circle
In the summer of 2017 four musicians, two Spaniards and two Englishmen, united through the international language of music and formed a band, Alpha Circle. They had three objectives: one to make music that consisted of a thumping blend of slick rhythms and epic hooks. Two, to bring a pop rock live action energy to their groove and three, to write lyrics that told stories of hope and overcoming life’s challenges. About the name of the band, they say: "It came about from a few things: firstly because we thought it was cool and secondly because we were attracted to the concept of an inclusive circle of ideas, styles, collaborators, and creative freedom in general".
Their debut single "Circles" is the personification of this message. An Indie pop, motivational style about maturity and finding your place in this world that reached incredible numbers on Spotify right from the start. After that, the band continued to release heartfelt and catchy singles: "Sweet Talking Time" in 2019, "Groovin" in 2020, "Cold Again" and "Phoenix and Butterflies" in 2021. "Phoenix and Butterflies" recently won the Toby Awards 2022, an Award for songwriting promoted by the UK radio station Shout Radio. The song gained 68% of the votes among other 29 nominee, a very rewarding result for this beautiful tune about the evolution of love in a relationship.

Alpha Circle is based in Madrid and is composed by Lee Chamberlain (frontman and voice), Simon Richman (drums and voice) and Alberto Garcia (guitar) - they've been also accompanied by Lewis Ceballos (bass), Iker Arranz (bass in recordings) and Dj Moderno (bass in live shows). I met them thanks to The Songwriter Showcase and I suddenly found their music very positive and interesting, ending up being a big fan myself. They are the friendliest musicians I’ve ever met, and also an explosion of energy and positive vibes. Their music is able to cheer me up and push me to move and dance, and their lyrics really come from the heart. You can find the interview with them I already did back in July 2021 on my Instagram page.

The Spanish band just released their last single "1995", an indie pop/disco music which I'm sure will conquer the masses definitely and will make Alpha Circle one of the main exponents of Spanish Indie Music. The band already changed pace, from a career point of view, with "Phoenix and Butterflies" but I'm sure 2022 will be their year as "1995" is just the first of a bunch of new releases they're cooking up.

Alpha Circle says: "1995 is a fun and uplifting song to put you in the mood to move about and get ready to roll. Although it’s not limited to any form of interpretation, this song was composed when the band was quarantined, so some of it alludes to  how we can just close our eyes and take ourselves to where we want to be. That’s the power of the mind. We can create positive thoughts and feelings. The more we do it, the more positive vibes we generate and transmit. These thoughts could be of a past memory or in this case, year, however, the imagination has no limits, so whether we think about something or someone or nothing at all, we can enjoy music and make it our own".

"1995"
It’s all they talk about, that’s what they scream and shout, it doesn’t change a thing.
Just take a look outside, we-no longer need to hide, just wanna live my life.

When I rest my head at the end of the day, there’s only one thing that I think.

I want you right here, right now, by my side, like it’s 1995.
I wanna fly right of the atmosphere, what a time to be alive.

I wake up everyday and always read the same. It’s just a game to me.
Don’t do this don’t do that, can’t we just make a pact, come on now let’s move on.

When I close my eyes at the end of the day, there’s only one thing that I think.
I feel the vibes arrive at the top of my voice, now everybody sing.

I want you right here, right now, by my side, like it’s 1995.
I wanna fly right out of the atmosphere, what a time to be alive.

And you’ll see, with a bit of positivity
And you’ll see, we’re all on the same frequency...

I want you right here, right now, by my side, like it’s 1995.
I wanna fly right out of the atmosphere, what a time to be alive.

And you’ll see, with a bit of positivity
And you’ll see, we’re all on the same frequency... 
 

Instagram: @alpha.circle

Spotify: Alpha Circle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A cozy place where like-minded souls connect: welcome to The North Café!

News: Vintz Desert releases his new EP "The Blue Journal"

Thompson Newkirk encourages us to move on in his new single "Pass Mistakes"

Going out the comfort zone with Mariano Mallia's new single "The Search For More"

Going deep into the creative process behind "City and Sand", the new album by Tony Venuto