Laura meets Veronika Wen

One of the very cool things that social media can do, if well used, is to make you discover musicians from every part of the world. I'm very happy to welcome on my blog artists coming from all the five continents (yeah, if you know some cool indie musicians from Antarctica let me know lol).

Earlier in 2021, Instagram made me meet an awesome pianist from Indonesia, Veronika Wen. She is extremely talented with piano, and suddenly impressed me with her sweet voice and kind personality. She is always super supportive to the indie musicians I feature on my profile and I think she really got the spirit of the Laura Meets Musicians project - a place where it's not just me supporting musicians but also musicians supporting to each other. That's why I'm honoured to introduce her to you all, because she definitely deserves a shoutout! 

Veronika Wen isn't just a pianist but also a singer, composer, songwriter and piano teacher. I highly recommend to check her YouTube out, her covers are magical and sounds very good. She has a real passion for teaching, and her profile is full of the successes of her piano students. She really cares to transmit her passion and affinity for music to them, and I'm pretty sure she is very good at it! She loves classical, pop and jazz music. She released also some original music and is going to release some new very soon - she composes melodies that can drive you through a peaceful path of happiness and relax.

Veronika says: "I play piano since I was a child and I started my piano journey in a classical style. I remember I felt the call of music when I went to watch some musical movies: they caught up my attention and inspired me to take this path. My main musican inspiration is Chopin, I have so many memories related to this and to music in general, that continue to inspire me so much every day"


"Inspiration it's at everywhere and anytime. The inspiration unexpectedly comes. In my songwriting process usually the lyric comes first in mind and then I started to compose the melody. I want my listeners to enjoy my music and feel happy when listening to it. One word to describe me as a person? I think "kind". One word to describe me as a musician: "passionate". I live in Indonesia, where I think there is a good music environment, it is my home. I love music so much I love to sing and play piano and I am happy to share my music to the world. The latest music album I released was called Journey. It's all about love"

If you got intrigued by Veronika's music, be sure to check her out on the following links!

Instagram: @veronika_wen_music

Facebook: veronikawensingerpianist

YouTube: Veronika Wen

Spotify: Veronika Wen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A cozy place where like-minded souls connect: welcome to The North Café!

News: Vintz Desert releases his new EP "The Blue Journal"

Thompson Newkirk encourages us to move on in his new single "Pass Mistakes"

Going out the comfort zone with Mariano Mallia's new single "The Search For More"

Going deep into the creative process behind "City and Sand", the new album by Tony Venuto